- One coat of Galmet rust converter to all previously rusted surfaces. Rust converter is a fast-acting sealer, which reacts to form a black chelate compound, binding to the surface in preparation for painting.
- One coat of Dulux Prepcoat Primer to all bare metal and timber surfaces
- Two coats of Dulux Weathershield to all:
- fascias, eaves, cladding, pipework, painted brickwork and painted render.
- One coat of Dulux Prepcoat Premium Undercoat (creating a suitable, uniform surface for the topcoat).
- Two coats of Dulux Aquanamel Gloss (greenhouse friendly certified water-based interior/exterior acrylic enamel that dries to a glossy, ultra-smooth and tough finish) to all window frames, doors and door frames.
The owners of this lovely home were looking to freshen up the original colours, protecting it from our harsh Australian weather. It had been more than 10 years since its previous repaint so there was a good amount of preparation required. There were some access issues easily solved with scaffold, to both access safely and maintain our high level of WHS management. We take pride not just in our Painting work, but in the safe work methods that we use to get award-winning results.
Once the work was completed we polished all the windows to make the home sparkle again!
Extremely happy. Cannot rave enough about how good the team was, how polished the job is. Everything was kept clean and tidy, we would recommend them to anyone. Gary and Gary (our painters) were also such happy, awesome guys who communicated well and solved any little things that came up. Overall an AMAZING job.