- One coat of Galmet rust converter to all previously rusted surfaces. Rust converter is a fast-acting sealer, which reacts to form a black chelate compound, binding to the surface in preparation for painting.
- One coat of Dulux Prepcoat Primer to all bare metal and timber surfaces to create a suitable surface for subsequent coatings.
- Two coats of Dulux Weathershield (an acrylic self-priming paint for exterior use) to all:
- eaves, weatherboards, render, posts, and stair railings
- Two coats of Murobond Bridge Paint to all:
- steel posts, stair supports, beams and fascias.
- Two coats of Dulux Enviro Ceiling paint (a Low-VOC flat 100% acrylic finish) to the studio ceiling.
- Two coats of Dulux Eco Choice Wash and Wear 101 Barrier Technology (a superior washable Low-VOC 100% acrylic finish) to the:
- shed and laundry ceilings and walls
- the studio’s main bedroom (one wall), en-suite (2 walls) and lounge (one wall),
- studio entry, staircases and hallway.
- One coat of Dulux Prepcoat Premium Undercoat (creating a suitable, uniform surface for the topcoat)
- Two coats of Dulux Aquanamel Gloss (greenhouse friendly certified water-based interior/exterior acrylic enamel that dries to a glossy, ultra-smooth and tough finish) to all
- doors, frames, stringers, skirtings, main stairwell, hallway, laundry, studio and the middle bedroom’s window frames.